About myself

My photo
Don't mess up with me.SPM victim 2013.Life is torturing.

Pembaca Setia :)

My Blog

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Duit Tabung.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

You completed My day ,

I've been try to forget u.
but the more i wanna do it.
the more i felt i can't.
I can't bear my strong feeling.

Love is weird when we fall on it.
So,many stories that we can hear from the different people.
That sometimes make us feel glad and afraid.

Sometimes,
I'll think what will happen to the future.
to myself.
I hope that there's someone who can brighten my life.

Yes,maybe u won't care about it.
For me everything was important.

Minute is more important than hour.
Second is more important than minute.
and 
the second is u.

U're smile is better than anyone.

Thanks for making my day.

sincerely from me.
maya .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Baca je?ala..komen la sikit.